Lunette Menstrual cups (Lune North America Inc)
The Lunette menstrual cup is an eco-friendly, safe, reusable option in feminine protection. Lunette cups are made of silicone & approved by the FDA. Just fold, insert like a tampon and it collects blood rather than absorbs it-a little bit different.
Contact InformationP.O. Box 981762 Park City, Utah, United States 84098
phone: view phone435.649.6130 or 877.577.2877
fax: view fax877.655.9901
The Lunette menstrual cup is a reusable menstrual protection product made in Finland. It is an easy-to-use, safe, and hygienic alternative to pads and tampons. By using the cup, you will help protect the environment, save money, and get peace of mind.
Why use a Lunette?
1) Easy to use - Just fold & insert. Like using a non-applicator tampon.
2) Environmentally friendly - no wrappers, plastic wrappers or bio-waste to dispose of!
3) Convenient - Higher capacity means less changing, no need to carry supplies with you.
4) Economical - Lunette pays you back, no need to continually repurchase monthly supplies.
5) Hygienic & Safe - No fibers to be left behind that could cause TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome).
6) Non-drying - The silicone does not absorb your natural moisture. Comfortable to remove on light days.
7) Lifestyle friendly - Can wear during swimming & sports. With its capacity, no need to pay attention to it as much a disposable.
8) Sufficient - One Lunette addresses all types of flow. No need for varying supplies for light-heavy days.
9) Innovative - Unique design features make Lunette comfortable to wear & easy to clean.
10) High capacity - Even the small size has twice the capacity of a super-plus tampon. Empty 2 - 4 times/day.
Hours of work
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm MST
Park City, UT and Juupajoki, Finland