Search results in category Financial
- Banks & Credit Unions (227)
- Business / Organizational Financ... (4)
- Checks and Credit Cards (3)
- Community Development Nonprofits (3)
- Community Loan Fund (583)
- Conferences (1)
- Consultants to SRI Industry (18)
- Consultants: Advisors and / or P... (137)
- Consultants: Money Managers (56)
- Institutional Investors & Progra... (18)
- Mutual Fund Companies (23)
- Pension Plan Administration (3)
- Periodicals & Information (7)
- Private Fund Managers (9)
- Social Investment Research & Sha... (24)
Found 1181 records | Page 27 of 119
Elected by the General Tribal Council, the Committee exercises due diligence for safe guarding and maintaining the trust funds of the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin in a manner that does not enable harm to the environment or the spiritual and c
Community bank providing a better choice for consumers and businesses, with core values emphasizing the environmental, social, and financial well-being of our communities and planet.
3. Jennifer Murtie, Director of Foundation Services, Federal Street Advisors
in Financial by Jennifer Murtie
Our mission is to provide independent investment advice and expert financial solutions to high net worth individuals and families, and foundations and nonprofits.
4. Allan W. Moskowitz, CFP, AIF, Investing with Heart Wealth Management
in Financial by Allan W. Moskowitz
Fee-based asset & active risk management, advice, and financial planning for individuals, small businesses and non-profits. Member, First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC.
Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc. is a knowledge management and advisory organization providing leaders in the investment sector, corporate management, the social sector, and in public governance with services related to ESG factors, Sustai
An international community of Catholic religious women, we utilize SRI to share God's goodness through community investing, shareholder advocacy, positive investment managers, and proxy voting.
Empowering investments with Sustainable and Socially Responsible Impact Investing since 1999. Providing retirement, financial and philanthropic planning to individuals, businesses, and nonprofits using ESG criteria.
For those investors seeking to maximize both financial return and social good. 'We offer complimentary portfolio reviews for Green America members.'
Provides cutting edge social issue shareholder research, dialogue, and resolution management services to the nonprofit, SRI, and foundation communities. Works with leading SRI funds on key sustainability and labor rights issues; builds coalitions and
A nonpartisan advocacy organization whose mission is to bring transparency and accountability to corporate political spending. The Center is coordinating a shareholder initiative to press companies and to educate the public about the risks corporate