Search results in category Financial
- Banks & Credit Unions (230)
- Business / Organizational Financ... (4)
- Checks and Credit Cards (3)
- Community Development Nonprofits (1)
- Community Loan Fund (589)
- Conferences (1)
- Consultants to SRI Industry (21)
- Consultants: Advisors and / or P... (177)
- Consultants: Money Managers (55)
- Institutional Investors & Progra... (18)
- Mutual Fund Companies (22)
- Pension Plan Administration (3)
- Periodicals & Information (7)
- Private Fund Managers (10)
- Social Investment Research & Sha... (23)
Found 46 records | Page 1 of 5
Professional member and investment advisor representative of First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC, an independent investment advisory firm registered with the SEC specializing in socially responsible investing.
Comprehensive financial planning and highly customized asset management strategies for socially and environmentally conscious investors.
Financial activist serving SRI clients since 1989. Co-authored "Investing with Your Values: Making Money & Making a Difference" (New Society: 2000). Please see 'Natural Investment Services' listing. Member, First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC.
Woman-owned business offering a focused Holistic Approach to financial planning with additional expertise in issues of unmarried partners and socially responsible investing. Member, First Affirmative Financial Network, Financial Planning Association.
Independent fund manager with US$98.8bn AUM. Active in SRI since 1977, and currently US$1.2bn AUM (31st Dec 2009) in mutual and institutional SRI accounts. Offering segregated SRI mandates for North American market, based on the global multi-thematic
in Financial by H.h. (Tres) Wallower
Works with investors in developing portfolios that blend financial objectives with ethical/social criteria. Assists investors in selecting and reviewing professional portfolio managers who employ socially responsible criteria.
6. Heike Reichelt, Head of Investor Rel., International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
in Financial by Heike Reichelt
The Haas SRI Fund is administered by the Center for Responsible Business at the Haas School of Business for the educational benefit and experiential use of its student fund principals.
The only public relations firm in the US specializing in the needs of SRI and CSR clients, including the Social Investment Forum and more than a dozen other major social and environmental clients: mutual funds, community investing organizations, soci
A community development credit union sponsered by ECD that converts federally insured deposits into mortgage, consumer, and business loans and personal financial services for low-wealth communities. HOPE's membership consists of over 6,000 members, i