Search results in category Financial
- Banks & Credit Unions (227)
- Business / Organizational Financ... (4)
- Checks and Credit Cards (3)
- Community Development Nonprofits (3)
- Community Loan Fund (583)
- Conferences (1)
- Consultants to SRI Industry (18)
- Consultants: Advisors and / or P... (137)
- Consultants: Money Managers (56)
- Institutional Investors & Progra... (18)
- Mutual Fund Companies (23)
- Pension Plan Administration (3)
- Periodicals & Information (7)
- Private Fund Managers (9)
- Social Investment Research & Sha... (24)
Found 42 records | Page 1 of 5
in Financial by Linda Jacobs
Financial planning and SRI management. Customized screening and allocation to reflect clients' life, financial, and social goals. Full spectrum of investments and insurance products (life, disability, long-term care). Accredited investment fiduciary.
'Change the world with your investing.' Advice to fiduciaries, trustees; financial planning; investment consulting; shareholder activism; financial, tax, estate, and business transition planning; SRI fee-based portfolio management; 401(k)s; same-sex
in Financial by Linda Mundy
Established 1995, independent IA firm based in Washington DC area servicing nonprofits, wealthy individuals, trusts. Provides experienced, individualized account management including SRI concerns.
in Financial by Laurie Mcclain
'Friendly, personal, and community-based since 1988.' Portfolio management and financial planning. Accredited Investment Fiduciary. Member, First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC.
The firm manages the Legg Mason Investment Counsel Social Awareness Fund (SSIAX), a balanced fund invested 70% in equities and 30% in fixed income securities.
The firm partners with socially aware investors to create customized investment solutions in harmony with their moral and ethical values.
Combining socially screened portfolios with disciplined financial management since 1982. View current strategy updates and performance record on Web site.