Search results in category Art / Gifts / Products (Retail)
- Art / Art Supplies (6)
- Artifacts / Traditional Pieces (1)
- Bags / Baskets (36)
- Candles (10)
- Cards (0)
- Crafts / Art-International (17)
- Crafts / Art-US (7)
- Fair / Alternative Trade (110)
- Flowers (1)
- Gay / Lesbian Products (2)
- Gifts (83)
- Gifts-Adult (2)
- Hemp Products (16)
- Internet-Stores / Informational ... (53)
- Metaphysical Products (4)
- Music (5)
- Native American Products (2)
- Paper Products-Stationery (10)
- Retail Stores-International (20)
- Retail Stores-Mid-Atlantic (8)
- Retail Stores-Midwest (15)
- Retail Stores-National (468)
- Retail Stores-Northeast (14)
- Retail Stores-Northwest (2)
- Retail Stores-Southeast (6)
- Retail Stores-Southwest (39)
- Retail Stores-West Coast (0)
- Women's Products / Services (34)
Found 26 records | Page 1 of 3
Online boutique specializing in chic Fair Trade women's accessories handmade by disadvantaged artisans in third world countries. Offering stylish handbags, jewelry, and scarves.
2. Originate Natural Building Materials Showroom
in Art / Gifts / Products (Retail) by Natasha Winnik
Interior finishes that are environmentally friendly, nontoxic, durable, made from renewable, and recycled resources. Products: flooring, recycled glass, countertops, tile, alternative plywoods, natural paints and plasters, and salvaged building mater
Unusual handmade products from Southern Africa. 'We strive to provide our artisans with a steady source of income, while gaining them recognition for their product creativity.'
A premier online source for socially and environmentally responsible gifts, offering fresh certified organic flowers, organic gift-packed fruits, organic gourmet gift baskets, organic chocolates, and more.
Handmade rope sandals from a woman-owned business. Made from polypropylene rope for comfort and durability. Machine washable, lightweight, cool. 'Dedicated to high-quality, comfortable footwear.'
Imports and distributes Fair Trade crafts handmade by artisans in more than 25 developing countries; providing viable economic alternatives while promoting social and environmental responsibility.
A Fair Trade marketplace since 1986, featuring handmade crafts of Quichua artisans from the Andes of Ecuador, South America. Please visit our Web site.
A Fair Trade store on Main Street in the charming town of North Manchester, IN. Gifts, cards, jewelry,scarves, coffee, chocolate...also on WorldofGood.com
We offer organic olive oil, wild flower honey, spices, and olive oil soap. All are certified Fair Trade.
Try OmGym Training today! Integrate suspension yoga, body-weight training, inversion therapy, and core stabilization, with balance and joyful rejuvenation. Revolutionary fitness equipment and eco yoga for all levels.